Fire and rescue services were called to a fire at a scrap metal recycling centre in Lewes yesterday (25 May) evening, which resulted in the closure of the A27. Fire crews s from Barcombe, Uckfield, Lewes and Brighton were called … Continue reading →
The post Lewes Scrap Metal Fire Closes A27 As Crews Work Through The Night appeared first on CIWM Journal Online.
20 people have been evacuated from their homes after a fire broke out a recycling site in Wardley Industrial Estate near Swinton, Greater Manchester yesterday (7 May). The fire is believed to involve a large quantity of recycled computer parts … Continue reading →
The post Recycling Blaze Sees Residents Evacuated From Homes appeared first on CIWM Journal Online.
Warrington Borough Council is warning residents to check what they can and can’t recycle after a fire in a bin lorry thought to be caused by a battery left in a blue recycling bin. A few weeks ago a bin lorry … Continue reading →
Just leave us your contact information and one of our team will call you as soon as possible.